Monday, December 13, 2010

A little more Christmas cheer

Today I took some more Christmas pictures. This time just of Sammy because a) believe it or not he is more cooperative than Max right now and b) I wanted some "baby's first Christmas" pictures of him by himself like Max had. I made the onesie he is wearing, it's just a plain white Gerber onesie and then I designed the front in Photoshop and printed in on iron-on transfer paper that I bought at Wal-mart and there you have it. One baby's first Christmas onesie, which cost me about $5 or less. What's even better is that since I made it myself I was able to personalize it with his name and the year. I made a similar one for Max as well that he wore to a birthday party yesterday, so I will post a picture of that too.

My trusty assistant was there to oversee the project.


The "photo shoot" winners!


















Max modeling his t-shirt that I made him. So true for him this year!


Max and his cousin Mason before their pre-school Christmas party.

No comments:

Post a Comment